Thursday, January 6, 2011

Give it away, give it away, give it away now...

Red Hot Chili Peppers, thank you very much for the advice.


I have so much, I can't give it away.  "What?" you ask do I have so much of?
Guess.

No.  Guess again.

Lovin is what I got.
So much - I can't give it away.  But I'll keep trying, because, "charity starts at home".   Phrases like that one are dead on.
I find the more I love - the more I love... and then it comes down to the more love I have to give.
It would appear that the nicer things inside of me rise up to the top when I make room for them to move around, like cream in a vat of ordinary dairy.  Then when I begin to push those nice things out into the world, voila, there they go, replacing themselves tenfold.  The more I love, the more I love.
Give it away, give it away, give it away now...

No comments:

Post a Comment