Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Connect the Dots.............................................................

What would you say if I told that I used to be able to predict the future?   Not kidding, so quit laughing.  I'd have random thoughts that materialized later throughout my entire life.   Sometimes I'd have dreams that manifested into reality.  For example; once not so long ago I dreamt that I broke my left arm.   In the dream and in real life, it was actually quite near to Nursing school Finals time.   Test anxiety followed me right into my subconscious dream state.  I recall calming down over the broken bone understanding that I was a right-handed and I could in fact still manage to take Finals.  The injury wouldn't cause a fuss.
Phew.
When I did in fact wipe-out, cracking the radius and ulna of my left arm only days later while fully awake, my faith in my own psychic ability was solidified.  I'd told enough people about the dream before it became reality for them to be astounded as well.
About that time, I bought a deck of Tarot cards and I'd read them just for fun for friends and family.   Wouldn't you know it,  things I said and saw seemed to come true, or perhaps they were only true enough.  Either way, I've always felt a bit psychic, that is until recent years.
For quite some time I must admit to feeling completely in the dark, clueless and a bit lost.  I ask others, "What do you think this means?  What do you guess will happen for me?'  Their responses leave me unfulfilled, causing me to repeat the same rephrased questions, typically eliciting the identical answer.

Today, for no particular reason at all and without actually looking for it, I found that part of me that has been missing, perhaps only sleeping or maybe just plain ignored.  The part of myself that has the potential answers for those ever mounting questions has resurfaced.   A certainty has curved it's way back through my bloodstream and sits solidly in my gut, where it apparently belongs.
Today those same queries begging to be answered have had something to chew on.  I don't feel remotely psychic, yet I feel somewhat capable of answering my own riddles or at least pointing out the direction in which a solution awaits.
Today I am playing Connect the Dots........ . . .  ....  ..  . . . . . . . . . . . . ..............

No comments:

Post a Comment