Monday, February 27, 2012

my love/hate relationship with today





If I had done the things I intended to do today, I might have missed the three minutes of snow that followed the hail, which followed the rain, which followed the clouds that hung low and ominously over my house and the hills around me since morning... and that would have been a bigger shame then the fact that I've accomplished absolutely nothing today.


Unless of course you count standing still at the opened door with a mug of hot tea in hand staring into pouring rain, feeling the snap of cold hit my face, hoping it would wake me up a bit from my lull and then being caught off guard by the weather gift and blindly dazzled by the extreme rarity of rain changing into snow, before my very eyes, in Southern California as "something"... and I suppose I do.

Much as I love things about today, safe to say, I'm running late for my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment