Friday, October 4, 2013

Roll Over


I had to confess, as we drove out of town and toward the desert this morning.
"Venus" I said, "despite my love for him, I've been kind of glad that he's been gone"

There was an under current of stress in my life and has been since the very day we met.
But the past weeks, ever since I sent him away, that stress just wasn't part of my days... 

 And this morning, every mile closer to him, I felt that stress stretch cross my heart.

Female - Male relationships are complex, no matter what the species.

Sprung from his cell, he appears to be a new man.   
Confident.
Calm.
Joyful.
Diligent.
Disciplined.
P R O U D

He's new.
He's licked his bad habits.

Now only I can screw him up.

Funny, I'm profoundly aware of my bad habits; my lack of discipline, diligence, pride, calmness and even a lack of uninhibited joy.
Shame on me.
Where are they and when did they...
hmm,
Maybe I need rehab.
You know I'm no good....

Welcome home Lover Boy.

"lie down"




No comments:

Post a Comment