Wednesday, December 28, 2011

slip sliding

The nearer your destination the more you're slip sliding away.  
Anticipation is not my friend. 
What I would not give to be less of a cliche'?   
Actually what would I give to be different and what would I sacrifice to receive the answers for my questions?  
How uncomfortable in my comfort zone do I have to be before I'd give up what I have or who I am in order to remove the fearful nearness of my destination.




I do know that the preciousness of things close to me quietly erupted beside me this afternoon and I was once again reminded of the gifts planted on me, in me and nearby.   
I was gladly forced gently into regarding things that can be missed and would be missed greatly, but as luck would have it, were observed and taken in and then taken to heart.
Just when I begin to not notice, I'm confronted, kindly and thankfully with the reasons for everything being as it is and I know then that things are as they should be and not any other way.


"A love so overpowering I'm afraid I might disappear."  For that, I might consider giving something up.   For that, I would sacrifice, but already I know that a thing like that isn't something that comes along, it's not something you give up for, it's quite the opposite, it's what you call in, it's what you take on.  So again, I cannot change a thing to make that part of my mid-solved equation.  I know, innately, that it's here, I just have to give it my full attention and not make a wish about it, but just chose to recognize it.
  
So what would I give to alter my reality?   Not a thing and that in and of itself is the reality of my existence.  

No comments:

Post a Comment