Tuesday, February 19, 2013

the fine mingling of art and living

...And so I think that seeing the whales surfacing and diving again and again today means more then it does.   
I think because I'm all open inside and vulnerable and engaged in my life, that being a mere few feet away from the largest mammals on the planet indicates that my life is special,  I'm blessed, its peachy-keen-ness personified, which it can be and sometimes is.

And yes, things eventually go my way; this is relatively true and if not true, then in time I go the way of things.  So in that regard, without much notice those things and my way intermingle and I feel kinda lucky.
And maybe things are going my way, maybe the whales are signs of beneficence,  but what I realize later on in the day, the day the whales made me feel blessed, is that my way is not so important...
I really care a whole lot more about the way things go for them, for the ones I love.

I could give a flying/swimming shi_t about what I have to deal with, overcome, surmount, forge through, figure out, live with or in more cases then not, live without.   That is easy-peasy.  Whats not easy is when I can't deliver on my word or present those I care for with what they deserve, desire, need, should have and not have to go without... or perhaps it is only what I desire for them.  

I want to want nothing sometimes, so that everything that comes is an unexpected gift and even more so, so that the things that never arrive aren't ever missed.
It's raining hard.
The whales will be getting wet now.

Art school, f_rt school.

You are my favorite Artist H and I have a Chagal, I mean a Dali.  So there.
Who knows better then I?   No one, not even the whales, a hundred feet long...









No comments:

Post a Comment